Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Closer and closer and closer

Today I crossed some things off of my to do list...just the bolded is left. We had a beautiful day to do some varnishing outside so I worked on it while the kids were napping....I also got about 70% of the gazelle masks I'm making for coworkers done...whew! I'll get there....tomorrow is derby and Friday I'm on call (I'll still work on them though)

Okay, so here's the to do list that's left-
1. paint preschool hippo's underside
2. touch up momma's grey shell and
duct tape behind my head to cover the obvious pillows
3. waterproof preschool and momma
4. cut back excess lower jaw and drill and attach the two pieces
5. attach feet to the pants I'm going to wear
6. finish all the gazelle masks (only 2 hours probably still needed here)
7. maybe make three tails really fast
8. maybe add some shoulder padding if time
9. maybe add some eyelashes if time

No comments:

Post a Comment